Thursday, June 28, 2018

Introduction

June 28, 2018

This blog is another set up for commentary on the bible that is easy to find and read for you. We have several set up. One is " 1 Kings "  and "Fruit of the Spirit" and several more. This one is the result of a study I did many years ago that I have never heard preached on before ! In this blog we will take a look at the biblical keys to love. Notice I did NOT say "all". I am not sure that the 12 keys here is a complete list, but I do know it is a thorough list.

Choice, Patience, Goodness, Forgiveness, Faithfulness, Helpfulness, Service,  Hospitality, Humbleness, Gratitude, Praying, and Ferventness.  These are the 12 keys ! The first one we will deal with is Choice.

For each key we will go through the bible and pull out enough scripture to show a certain aspect of it and how it relates to love. We will comment on them as we go. Also, it is important to understand the type of love we are talking about. We are talking about a Godly love ...Agape love.

I really enjoy teaching on this topic. When this blog is completed I hope you will have a better understanding of what a biblical or Godly love looks like and how you can change your concept of love to more closely reflect that of God !  If God is love (He is) then we should try daily to please Him by loving Him and others with His love !

Please bookmark this blog and check back often. Also, after each entry I will post on facebook and Google. I pray you enjoy it as much as I will teaching it and that it blesses you !

No comments:

Post a Comment